Google Search

Google

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

In mum heaven



It's after 1:00 am and I'm just getting ready for bed. I got some more mums done today. And the girl was nice enough to bring mommy home an order for a full size, pin on, mum. Just when I thought the end was near. Alas, I do love playing with hot glue and fake flowers, ribbons and mirrored glass. OK, a little explanation...my girl has 3 close friends. The first letter of all the names spells CAKE, so they call themselves CAKE collectively. So, each one is a different kind of cake. My cheesy girl is cheesecake, then there's angle food, devils food, and the ever popular CUPcake. So, my girl thought it would be cool if I could put each type of cake on their mum somehow. Here's what I came up with. I love felt right now. What do you think?

No comments: